ORIGIN PC Stream Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you looking forward to?

5 posters

Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Nastiusprime Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:42 am

Thought I'd ask and see what everyone is looking forward to playing in the next couple of months. I have been missing a lot of interesting indie games that are a blast until the hype is over. I know I can't wait to play "For Honor" when it comes out. I've been trying to get my foot in the door for early access to that. What games are on your list?
Nastiusprime
Nastiusprime

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Killrbeauty Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, The Division, Dark Souls 3, Final Fantasy XV, Mass Effect Andromeda... to name a few lol!
Killrbeauty
Killrbeauty

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Nastiusprime Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Fallout 4 should be on everyone's list. I'm interested in The Division and Ghost Recon just not sure if they are gonna be a bust.
Nastiusprime
Nastiusprime

Back to top Go down

Post by Killrbeauty Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

yeah, I'm really hyped about Division. Hope it lives up to it!
Killrbeauty
Killrbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BesoYT Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:28 pm

I won't be able to play alot with not working, but if I had the chance, I'd be wanting to play the new Fallout & Tomb Raider for sure. Looking forward to a bunch of upcoming indie games as well such as No Mans Sky, Cuphead and Unravel. Smile

If I had a PS4 I would def be spending time with the new Star Ocean next month, but Ill have to live through other people for this one lol!
BesoYT
BesoYT

http://www.about.me/besoyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Killrbeauty Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:30 pm

I'll be playing the new Star Ocean Beso! You can experience it through me Smile
Killrbeauty
Killrbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Koozy Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:15 am

Fallout 4, SW: Battlefront, Just Cause 3, Battleborn, Overwatch, Paladins

Then the MMOs: Albion Online, Black Desert Online, Crowfall, Blade and Soul

way too many games..
Koozy
Koozy
Admin

https://teamoriginpc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMercenary_SG Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:03 am

Immediate future: Halo 5, Starcraft II Legacy of the Void, Assassians Creed, and many more.

Future: So many games hard to pick.

EvilMercenary_SG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum